'positive cash flow' deals in So CA! - Posted by SassyLassy

Posted by Bill Gatten on March 25, 2001 at 12:46:27:

Joe,

I think the young folks now-a-days call that the “Enter” key. My grand daddy says carriage returns went the way of the carriage itself (I’m much to young to be of any value in verifying this information, however).

Bill

‘positive cash flow’ deals in So CA! - Posted by SassyLassy

Posted by SassyLassy on March 25, 2001 at 07:02:46:

HOWDY EVERYONE! BEEN A WHILE SINCE I’VE POSTED DUE TO FAMILY ILLNESS AND WHAT NOT! HOPE ALL ARE HEALTHY AND HAPPY?
I WAS NOTICING THAT MANY NEWBIES AND EVEN THE OLD TIMERS WERE COMMENTING THAT THERE IS NO AFFORDABLE PROPERTIES TO BE FOUND IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA…BEEP…WRONG! LIKE THE GAME SHOW COME ON DOWN! I SAY COME ON UP! TO THE HIGH DESERT JUST OFF THE I 15 ON THE WAY TO VEGAS YOU PASS US AND THE GREAT DEALS TOO! WE ARE THE LAST TO WAKE UP FROM A LONG SLUMBER FROM THE EARLY ‘90’S THAT WIPED OUT SO CA PROFITS AND DEVASTATED THE SOUTHERN END OF THE STATE WHICH CRASHED AND BURNED WITH THE ‘AEROSPACE’ NIGHTMARE. THERE WERE COMPLEX SITUATIONS BEYOND THE ‘AEROSPACE’ ABANDONMENT BUT THAT WAS A HUGE PART OF THE OVERALL CRUSHING BLOWS TO HIT SO CA INVESTORS IN THE EARLY AND MID 90’S.I TOO AM FROM ORANGE COUNTY AND NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS HIGH DESERT UNTIL OUR FAMILY WAS FORCED INTO MIGRATION TO SURVIVE…IT IS THE FUTURE GOLDMINE! THE BUILDINGS AND JOBS ARE PICKING UP SPEED AND THE RENTERS ARE FIGHTING OVER THE PROPERTIES AND THE RENTAL MARKET HAS INCREASED OVER 50% IN LESS THAN A YEAR AND A HALF…THAT’S A PRETTY PHENONENOM SITUATION AND IT SHOWS NO SIGNS OF SLOWING DOWN…NOW THE SELLER’S ARE IN A ‘FEVER’ TO LIST THEIR PROPERTIES AND SELL SELL SELL THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST TEN LONG YEARS TO LIST THEIR PROPERTY AND ACTUALLY GET TO SEE POTENTIAL HOME BUYER’S COME BY AND VIEW THEIR PROPERTY! NOW IS TO STRIKE AND GET THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE SO ANXIOUS TO SELL AND MOVE OUT OF HERE OR THAT HAVE HELD ON TO THESE PROPERTIES AS RENTALS AND WANT TO FINALLY SELL THESE PLACES AND MOVE ON OUT OF STATE OR INTO RETIREMENT OR WHATEVER? THE POINT IS THESE PEOPLE CANNOT SELL THESE HOMES FAST ENOUGH AND ARE WILLING TO GRAB THE OFFERS AND RUN SCREAMING TO ESCROW TO GET THE DEAL FINISHED! NOT GHETTOS NOR BARRIOS THESE ARE PRIMO AREAS ALL NEWER TRACK HOMES OR TOWARDS OUTER TOWNS 1/4 AND 1/2 ACRE LOTS WITH 12-10 YEAR NEW HOMES NEAR NEW SCHOOLS AND SHOPPING PLAZAS. AVERAGE 3B/2BH+DEN/PATIO 1600+SQ’ALL LISTED UNDER HELLO ??? YES UNDER—100k SOME IN 80’S 90’S THAT NEED PAINT AND CARPET AND LITTLE YARD WORK. NOW THOSE THAT WANT TO BUY AND ‘‘HOLD’’ AND RENT THIS AREA WILL NOW SHOW A ‘’’‘POSITIVE CASH FLOW’‘’ GEE HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN THAT ANYONE HAS HEARD THOSE WORDS???
ok EVERYONE ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!! REMEMBER WE CAN ALL DO WIN WIN DEALS (: (: TALKIE TO ME?
STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY…SASSYLASSY
E MAIL: iamsassylassy@yahoo.com

Hows this look… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 25, 2001 at 13:06:18:

I converted your post in MS Word to make it more readable! Hows it look now? Better, eh???

Howdy everyone!

Been a while since i’ve posted due to family illness and what not! Hope all are healthy and happy?

I was noticing that many newbies and even the old timers were commenting that there is no affordable properties to be found in southern california…beep…wrong! Like the game show come on down! I say come on up! To the high desert just off the i 15 on the way to vegas you pass us and the great deals too!

We are the last to wake up from a long slumber from the early '90’s that wiped out so ca profits and devastated the southern end of the state which crashed and burned with the ‘aerospace’ nightmare. There were complex situations beyond the ‘aerospace’ abandonment but that was a huge part of the overall crushing blows to hit so ca investors in the early and mid 90’s.

I too am from orange county and never knew about this high desert until our family was forced into migration to survive…it is the future goldmine! The buildings and jobs are picking up speed and the renters are fighting over the properties and the rental market has increased over 50% in less than a year and a half…that’s a pretty phenonenom situation and it shows no signs of slowing down…now the seller’s are in a ‘fever’ to list their properties and sell sell sell they have been waiting for almost ten long years to list their property and actually get to see potential home buyer’s come by and view their property!

Now is to strike and get these people that are so anxious to sell and move out of here or that have held on to these properties as rentals and want to finally sell these places and move on out of state or into retirement or whatever? The point is these people cannot sell these homes fast enough and are willing to grab the offers and run screaming to escrow to get the deal finished! Not ghettos nor barrios these are primo areas all newer track homes or towards outer towns 1/4 and 1/2 acre lots with 12-10 year new homes near new schools and shopping plazas.

Average 3b/2bh+den/patio 1600+sq’all listed under hello ??? Yes under—100k some in 80’s 90’s that need paint and carpet and little yard work. Now those that want to buy and ‘‘hold’’ and rent this area will now show a ‘’‘‘positive cash flow’’’ gee how long has it been that anyone has heard those words???

ok everyone enjoy the journey!!! Remember we can all do win win deals (: (: talkie to me?

stay healthy and happy…sassylassy

Could you repost that. Looks interesting - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on March 25, 2001 at 12:41:33:

With the CAPS and no paragraph breaks. My right eyeball exploded after the first few sentences. But after my recovery and cleaning the goo off my computer screen, I’d love to respond to our message because I think I agree with your premise.

…but, honestly, you gotta fix the caps thingy and give the reader a breather (pars) now and then.

Bill Gatten

turn off the CAPS!!! nt - Posted by DocFranco

Posted by DocFranco on March 25, 2001 at 10:22:20:

nt

Re: Could you repost that. Looks interesting - Posted by SassyLassy

Posted by SassyLassy on March 26, 2001 at 08:05:47:

Thank You Bill ! I had to wipe the tears from laughing so hard! You have such a fantastic humor…You really made my day! You think my typing is horrible then you oughta try reading my ‘hand writing’ even I can’t read my own notes…but I will honestly work on the CAP THING !And better sentence structure too! Sincere apology to all those strained eyeballs in cyberspace ! Will try to shorten my posts to novella’s instead of the full novel with my future responses! I really have so much to express and so much knowledge I would like to share with everyone out there! I feel that if I can pass some of my street smarts gained via painful experiences then there may be someone that will listen to the warnings and not have to repeat the same mistakes and suffer like I and my family did when I was out there in the trenches learning ‘battle tatics’ and getting wounded now and then!
I really want to help others to help themselves to be sucessful and not get discouraged and give up on RE investing!
If the ‘good’ don’t fight the ‘good’ fight then who will take over our investments then if it not the ‘good’ then the alternate will most likely be those whom have no empathy nor moral conscious and we will all become 'losers’not just the renters but all of us in this economy will be ultimately affected by our own apathy. We would be unwise to give up our rights to invest in our own country’s wealth “its real estate and its people” that live and use that real estate.
Think about this? If we choose not to stay involved will the properties all go vacant? Of course not! Then who will now become in control? Probably those that will be our worst nightmare…long distance landlords(international based investors)they will have no concern for their property dwellers nor our economy.

We must continue to try and stay active within our economy! Real estate is one of the foundations of stability of that very economy! Do you not agree?

Remember, RE investments are one of the few sources left that the average middle class person can still have a chance to start out with persistance and not much money and build up a portfolio that can become a most productive and stable income for themselves and their loved ones…In additon it can be shared with the fammily members and even passed on to the next generation if they choose to seek income via RE. How many other businesses or careers can claim those benefits! JMO= Just My Opinion from SassyLassy

e mail : iamsassylassy@yahoo.com

And while you’re at it . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on March 25, 2001 at 11:01:53:

That key on the right is a “carriage return.” You should try it occassionally.

Posts that limit paragraphs to no more than 4 or 5 lines are much easier to decipher as well.

Joe

Re: And while you’re at it . . . - Posted by Rodney

Posted by Rodney on March 26, 2001 at 08:09:14:

Joe, what ever happened with that restaurant your bought. What did you do with it?