possible deal....two condos for one! - Posted by Scott Az

Posted by Nate on February 20, 2001 at 08:08:20:

Now that would sound like a better deal! As you can see it’s crucial to establish what you really can sell them for…

Good luck,
NT

possible deal…two condos for one! - Posted by Scott Az

Posted by Scott Az on February 19, 2001 at 19:59:14:

Hello to all,
I found what appears to be a good deal on two condos in phoenix area. Owner is currently using as rentals, located near Arizona State University, close to major shopping and freeways. One is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath the other is a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath. asking price is $75,000 for both. This appears to be a great deal, early research indicates market value for the three bedroom to be about $50,000/$60,000(realistic if not conseravtive) and $35,000 to $45,000 for the 2 bedroom. The problem is I have no money to put down even if I did I wouldnt put any down, no money down is what this site is all about. I plan to sell the condos seperately before taking title so I can avoid paying closing cost. The home is listed by a realtor, How would I go about asking for owner fianancing, and other crative methods to get this deal done? I’ve posted questions before and I want to thank those that have replied.
Thanks Scott Az

Re: possible deal…two condos for one! - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on February 19, 2001 at 21:58:29:

Doesn’t sound like a motivated seller to me…FMV is as low as $85K (taking your low estimates) and he wants $75K and has them listed with a Realtor?

Of course, it can’t hurt to ask. Worst that can happen is they say no.

Just my $.02,

Re: possible deal…two condos for one! - Posted by Scott Az

Posted by Scott Az on February 19, 2001 at 22:03:26:

Thanks for the reply. I may have made a mistake on my estimates. The three bedroom 90-100k and the 2 bed room 60-70k. But I havent even looked at them yet or spoke with the realtor yet. To many variables right now, I just dont know enough yet.
Thanks for the response
Scott Az