Post on Top- R Whitney - Posted by Jullio

Posted by Al on March 13, 2001 at 21:08:39:

Sure they do. But at least LeGrand and to a lesser extent, Sheets have something worthwhile to sell. On the other hand-------

Post on Top- R Whitney - Posted by Jullio

Posted by Jullio on March 13, 2001 at 08:45:18:

Russ. You have another good idea as you say, repeating your post up here on top so it won’t get lost. Here is our post on top from below on Lynn’s complaint and request for a refund. “You seem to be the one with all the time on your hands making all these posts and promises. You are the one that said you would make valid refunds. Now, are you going to do it and do it out in the open where all may see or are you now going to renege on your promise?”

Re: Post on Top- R Whitney - Posted by GMB

Posted by GMB on March 13, 2001 at 13:55:46:

I have good “inside” information that Russ Whitney is really into making money from his seminars. They have made some deals throughout the U.S., but the “bird dog” is pretty much left out in the cold at the end of the deal. His book is good and has some valid points. But what the Whitney group is really into is making money off of the seminars. Refunds are very few and very far between. I also understand that either Dateline NBC or ABC News (maybe both) are in the process of doing an investigative report. I am in the media.

Re: They all do - Posted by Peter

Posted by Peter on March 13, 2001 at 17:37:37:

I believe all the gurus (Carlteton Sheets, LeGrand, etc)make MUCH more in the seminar business the REI. I don’t know if you have seen some of the figures that McCorkle and Sheets brought in monthly. They were astronomical! But you can’t blame them. I heard a comment by LeGrand that the seminar business now brings in most of his money. Guess you can’t blame though. A lot of other people would be doing the very lucrative seminar business to profit if they could.

Re: Post on Top- R Whitney - Posted by Jullio

Posted by Jullio on March 13, 2001 at 15:28:49:

What part of the media are you in? When do you expect this report to come out? Who at Dateline or ABC is the contact?