power lines - Posted by new in MD

Posted by NCPaul on July 13, 2002 at 17:20:00:

I’ve never had trouble selling them, and I haven’t heard of anybody having much trouble selling them either. I have had trouble financing them when the underwriter sees the lines in the appraisal pictures or if the lines are mentioned in the report.

Good luck

power lines - Posted by new in MD

Posted by new in MD on July 13, 2002 at 17:14:20:

I recently found a vacant house in a nice neighborhood but there are power lines right in back of the house about 40 yards out. Has anyone had any trouble selling houses in a neighborhood with power lines?

Re: power lines - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 14, 2002 at 13:49:06:

My mother and her husband bought a duplex with power lines off to the side of their duplex. It’s a couple of acres and they can’t build on it, at least last time they checked a few years ago. They have fenced it all off and now have a nice lawn in that open space.

I think all properties, at the right price, can be sold. My mother likes the property even though up the hill you can see the power lines.

It’s just kind of odd though, that once she moved in, she has had this 3rd arm growing from her shoulder. We don’t know what is causing it. :slight_smile: