Pre-Foreclosures in Atlanta- got a question.... - Posted by Charity

Posted by Karl_CT on April 11, 2000 at 20:38:30:

Hi Charity, did you ever hear about "Foreclosureleads.com it is a great service for new Pre’s you can also try "Foreclosureworld.com
Good Luck

Pre-Foreclosures in Atlanta- got a question… - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on April 11, 2000 at 17:33:38:

For those who work preforeclosures in Atlanta- how do you go about getting phone numbers for the people and how do you know if they are able to even work a deal? I’ve found that the attorneys don’t really want to talk or cannot get in depth about the case. I also know that owners may not understand that they can’t do a Lease Option for instance.

Thanks!
Charity

Re: Pre-Foreclosures in Atlanta- got a question… - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on April 11, 2000 at 22:49:31:

Charity,

Did I misread your post or did you say that folks in pre-foreclosure could NOT do a lease option? Is there something unique about Georgia statute that prevents folks from doing L/O while in pre-foreclosure? There really should be no reason why they can’t. In fact, that should be a good source of L/O in the first place!

Scott

Re: Pre-Foreclosures in Atlanta- got a question… - Posted by Warner(ATL)

Posted by Warner(ATL) on April 11, 2000 at 22:14:47:

Charity,

Attorney’s are not very responsive because many investors attempt to get information from them regarding pre-foreclosures, and to them it is a total waste of their time (although, I personally feel it borders on illegality because they are in essence “chilling the bid” by reducing the potential market for foreclosure buyers…but that’s another story). You can try using a reverse directory for phone numbers but most will have to be reached by direct mail or a direct visit.

Warner