Probate question - Posted by Tim_wa

Posted by Joe Kaiser on April 12, 2006 at 17:10:55:

Tim,

It’s often best if you don’t care so much. Jim V has his life and you’ve
got yours and good luck to both of you . . . but that’s about it.

No explananions required. Never helps anyway so why bother?

Joe

Probate question - Posted by Tim_wa

Posted by Tim_wa on April 11, 2006 at 16:42:36:

Now that the administrator has been appointed by court for the house I’m trying to buy, is there anything else I’d have to watch out for before being able to buy this house? What would be the next step for the attorney who we hired to do this? Does he have to publish notices to inform potential creditors of the sale? What would happen if the deceased had a few unpaid credit card debts that are in collection right now? What about credit card debts that have already been charged off?

Thank you so much…

Tim

Re: Probate question - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on April 11, 2006 at 19:50:11:

Generally and normally, the creditors of the deceased would be entitled to any “net” assets of the estate, after probate and lawyers’ costs in probating it.

So those CC companies are probably going to be standing in line for the first dollars and your wants will then come into play.

I’ve seen RE and MHs actually bought, with court’s blessing, out from under such creditors, when the court decided the property was worthless or too much debt, etc.

Your lawyer could prepare a motion to allow such a sale to you at the price you agree on, and if the court, after a hearing on that motion, agreed with you, you could so proceed.

Re: Probate question - Posted by Jim V

Posted by Jim V on April 12, 2006 at 01:24:08:

Hi John,

Sorry, but you’re kind of wasting your time with replies on this thread.
Tim-wa is Ryan who has posted Ryan’s Journal.
Lot’s of hype and questions, but the learning curve appears to be a flat-line.

Re: Probate question - Posted by Tim_wa

Posted by Tim_wa on April 12, 2006 at 02:07:24:

Each step in this probate deal requires new information. I have not done a probate deal before this one so I have to ask. Wait until this deal is done and I’ll show you how much I’ll be making on it.

The matter is complex (this probate deal requires negotiating with DSHS and also stopping the 1st lender from foreclosing on the property) so before you judge me, you should consider trying to learn the whole story. What you stated may potential cost me valuable information.

Tim

So sorry. - Posted by Jim V

Posted by Jim V on April 12, 2006 at 02:35:16:

I mention it appears you are a flake using multiple screen names, and you are concerned you might miss out on valuable information?

How about the people that spend their time analyzing and responding to your questions? You waste their time and effort, plus make them much less likely to respond to those who are truly looking for insight and help.

Go back to your Ryan persona, where you knew everything and you couldn’t be bothered working more than a few hours a day. What a sack of sh*t.

Re: So sorry. - Posted by Tim_wa

Posted by Tim_wa on April 12, 2006 at 12:36:52:

In addition, what I’ve been asking are not random questions like a “flake” would post. My questions are specific toward something I’m doing and trying to accomplish.

In my latest “Ryan’s Journal” I stated that I actually worked many hours but since I consider this to be a hobby, those hours didn’t seem like work hours at all.

Don’t be so bitter dude. Email me your phone privately and I’ll show you what I have been able to accomplish within the past 2 years. A large part of my success came from supportive investors on this web site. Perhaps you should try to be less pesimistic and start doing something productive with your life just like I did a couple of years ago.

Tim

Re: So sorry. - Posted by Tim_wa

Posted by Tim_wa on April 12, 2006 at 04:52:54:

When did I ever said I knew everything? And if I truly did try to hide, why would I be using the same email address? Stop being so bitter due to your incompentence.

Tim