Product for Flea Infestation?

I have a renter in a doublewide that doesn’t have pets yet has reported a flea outbreak (There is mulch around the home and I’m told this can harbor fleas from neighborhood animals and surely animals with fleas will get under a home sometimes).

The renter has a toddler and is preferring as little toxicity as possible.

Has anybody found some good products for this that work well for them? Does flea bombing working under homes where there is only a few feet of crawl space? Any ideas for less toxicity up top?

Thanks in advance!

Andy (NC)

flea problem

Black walnut tree leaves work wonders. Find a tree and gather as many leaves as you can and hide them under everything you can find. Hide them so that the child cannot get to them.

You can also sprinkle 20 mule team borax on carpets and under the house. Leave on carpet over night and vacuum. This can be repeated as often as needed. However you might check the information on the borax, not sure you would want the child on the carpet until after vacuumed.

You can also search right on this forum, many ideas have been posted.

Fleas

i have had good luck with diatomaceous earth. It’s non toxic and you just sprinkle it around in the infested areas. Read up on it. Lots of uses. It’s pretty remarkable stuff.
Clinton