proof?? - Posted by hot-one

Posted by JoeKaiser on April 03, 2000 at 17:21:55:

It’s much easier than you suspect.

You don’t need to find lots of real estate agents to work with. You just need one.

Find an agent who’s eager to get in there and mix it up and let them do the song and dance whenever you come up against a listed property. Of course, if you’re just out there with smoke and mirrors, the agent probably won’t stick around long, but if you have a good plan and can get things closed, (meaning he’ll get paid), you can bet he’ll be happy to work with you.

You just need to make sure you’re able to close when the time comes.


proof?? - Posted by hot-one

Posted by hot-one on April 03, 2000 at 15:13:53:

I have a question that has probably been asked many times over.

I did look through archives …

BUT did not get the answer exactly.

when dealing with REALTORS, what do I do if they want PROOF OF FUNDS b/f THEY EVEN DEAL WITH YOU.

what would an investor do if

  • they have terrible credit.
  • have not even a dime to their name
  • they do not know anyone to be a cash partner.

I talking about REALTORS now…they can be pretty tough to deal with!

All responses are appreciated!

thanx soooo much

Another thought - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on April 03, 2000 at 18:01:09:

Why not do some homework and find a few hard money lenders who will lend on the equity in the property and not against your credit/income/etc. In spite of what you might believe, there are some out there. Ask around, you might be surprised. After you find one, get a pre-approval letter from them.