Properties for sale

I have equity in two 3br. Sfr for sale that are cash flowing for $1400 a month in N.C. Does anyone know where I can find investors interested? Thanks in advance.

I’m interested in discussing!

I am also. :slight_smile:

When we sale property we can show it by it’s location and that material which we used in our property. It’s beneficial for us and we can sale property easily.

CBC is the firm of finest Business Brokers; we specialize for selling wide variety of businesses. Browse our website for more info.

Derrick, I am very interested in these properties.
Where can we see a listing, or get more details on the property?

Ramiro

Mega Opportunity for the right team or individual.

Good morning. As some of you already know, I’ve recently been putting together a package deal of houses for my private investors. All cash buys. All within a specific timeline of 60 days. Well I just got everything approved and we are ready to see inventory. We need 25 SFH Flips// Within approx. 60 days. // Baltimore, MD // City or County only.

Buying Requirements:

SFH
3+ Bed,
Detached, NO Rows,
75k-175k.
can close in 14-30 days.
48hr inspections,
SFH’s found in 21206 on streets such as Forest View, Glenmore, Belmar and Glenarm are a great model to use.

The ALL-IN number (which includes purchase, closing costs, repairs cost, holding costs for 6months and any other tax or insurance costs) cannot exceed 65-68% of the-newly renovated, appraised ARV.

Please do not suggest houses that have title or lien issues. Clean titles only.

All cash deals. Text or Call 443-424-8482.
Please leave me a text if I don’t answer. I will call you back promptly.

Thank You

-Mr. B