Property Management John T Reed's way - Posted by DR

Re: I loath him more than ever… - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 10, 2001 at 22:22:22:

TD,
Just curious, but what is wrong with a “Hotmail” account?
I prefer that now, since I have several computers that I use in several different locations with several different ISP’s.
With a “hotmail” account, I can check my e-mail from anywhere that has a web connection.
Plus, as I change ISP’s over the years, my e-mail will remain the same.
And, I also have several addresses.
Some are for business, and others are for personal.
I can understand completely why some one would use a personal account here.
No sense in handing the world your business e-mail address and inviting loads of unwanted spam.

You also seem to make fun of the fact that this “Hotmail” is anonymous?
What is “tdre@canada.com”?
Does that give us your full name?
Isn’t that anonymous as well?

I just don’t see how you could cast aside someones advice based on their e-mail address.
Besides, even though Hal and I disagree on a few points, I respect him greatly, and will read his posts, because I know he has good info to offer us here.
Then again, why take me serious, my old e-mail was “chcgoHrlycop@aol.com”. (it is not anymore, got rid of the aol subscription some time ago)

I just love people who will not do business with someone, or entertain a conversation with someone based on something as silly as that.
Why?
Because then I can get in there and deal with them.
I just bought a house from a seller that another local investor would not even look at.
He met and talked with the sellers, then learned from a neighbor that the seller was Gay!
Oh MY, can you imagine?
And you know what, I now have $20k in equity in that house, and he does not.

So, stick with that attitude, and have fun trying to buy houses.
I’ll stick with mine and KEEP buying houses as I do now.

Have a nice day,
Jim IL

Re: I loath him more than ever… - Posted by Touch Down

Posted by Touch Down on February 10, 2001 at 19:49:48:

What a freekin’ anal retentive, closed minded idiot you are. You could learn a lot from Hal, and you choose not to because of his email adress?

Good luck, you’ll need it. Indeed.