Q for Preconstruction Realtors in Cape Coral, FL - Posted by Brad

Posted by Drew on May 31, 2005 at 09:52:19:

Presently,to acquire a pre-construction reservation your selected by lottery system. The market is very strong in Cape Coral/Ft myers. I personally believe you will have better price entry in the Greater Tampa area as of today. Recommendation is to solicit multiple realtors,they are often offered opportunities before it goes public. Feel free to email w/ any Q.

Q for Preconstruction Realtors in Cape Coral, FL - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on May 30, 2005 at 22:41:09:

I’m interested in buying Preconstruction properties in Cape Coral and Tampa, FL. Has anyone done this and know of a good way to locate opportunities.

Is it best to find a Realtor that sells them?
If so, any recommendations?

Thanks,
Brad

for Preconstruction Realtors in Cape Coral, FL - Posted by Carlos Arango

Posted by Carlos Arango on June 06, 2005 at 21:35:59:

I like to buy e Pre-construction property for inverst.
Send my information on new properties.
Thankyou.

Buy Bldg Lots… - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on May 31, 2005 at 11:10:50:

One can never predict what may happen a year, or two out in the time horizon. What makes better sense than getting locked into that time frame with pre-construction deals, which have little flexibility once you are committed, is to own the dirt. Less risk, lower price point, and from what I have surmised as much upside profit potential as an investment with another zero behind it… With a potentially shorter holding period, if that is of interest.

My strategy is that IF/WHEN I detect the mkt deteriating, I will bail out of what I own in that market. With pre-const deals, you have no where to bail until it is completed, and provided with a C/O. Then you face whatever the mkt will bare at that point, good or bad. It is all a crap-shoot at this point, as more and more money chase those properties… so if I am shooting craps, I don’t want to have to do so on a long term contract.

Just the way that I view things…

JT-IN