Question about purchase in a park - Posted by Marty

Posted by Marty on March 11, 2002 at 03:01:44:

So a person with unfavorable credit would have a difficult time doing the business, period?

Question about purchase in a park - Posted by Marty

Posted by Marty on March 10, 2002 at 22:04:02:

If I buy a home in a park and ask the managers if the home can stay there, telling them that I’m planning to rent it, will most of them require a credit check from me?

Re: Question about purchase in a park - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on March 11, 2002 at 13:58:01:

Hi Marty,

You will be presenting yourself as a business and as such most never even think about to ask you for a credit report. Honestly, I have only had a couple of parks even request to run my credit report. If they should do so my response to that question is “Sure…which company would you like to run the credit check on…”

As far as the credit checks are concerned - you do these deals under a business entity (corp, LLC, etc.)

This way if they want to run a credit report, they can do so on your company, you are simply an employee of the company.

More than likely they do not pull personal credit reports on the salesman of the local brokers so they should not require one from you either.

Once they realize that this is a business and you run it as such - it will provide you with credibility and protection.

Good luck,

Jacque - WA

Re: Question about purchase in a park - Posted by terryr

Posted by terryr on March 10, 2002 at 22:35:27:

at the least

Thanks. - Posted by Marty

Posted by Marty on March 11, 2002 at 19:30:18:

That seems to make sense.