Question for CS graduates. - Posted by David In Ga

Posted by Steve on March 23, 1999 at 08:06:21:

My wife and I just signed up for the Personal Caoching Program. Are you familiar with it? How long did it take to get totally familiar with the techniques? How receptive is the selling public to these techniques?
Steve

Question for CS graduates. - Posted by David In Ga

Posted by David In Ga on March 14, 1999 at 17:36:38:

I have the CS course and have completed it. One of his techniques for no money down say to use the equity in one property to buy another. What is the best way to access this equity. I have recently purchased 2 duplexes using one of his other techniques. I have an opportuinity to purchase another. Would like to use the equity in one of the others to buy this one. I bought them at around 80% FMV. I could really use some advice on how to access it. Talked to several local banks about a credit-line that goes up to 100%LTV. They say that only applies to your primary residence or owner occupied. I used that to purchase my first. The owner took back a 2nd for the other. I have equity in one property and would like to access it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

David in GA

Re: Question for CS graduates. - Posted by Kenneth Humphrey

Posted by Kenneth Humphrey on March 26, 1999 at 17:34:57:

David,
How about a blanket mortgage, or maybe sell paper for cash, must be 10 ways to do it, just a thought…