Question for Joe Kaiser - Posted by John

Posted by Bill Mooney on January 18, 1999 at 12:09:29:

John,

Experience is not necessary for mechanics liens. Just hard work and diligence. It can be done alone but there are avenues to make more money. Joe uses the mechanics liens in conjunction with his foreclosure business because he is already at the recorders office gathering information.

Good Luck,

Bill

Question for Joe Kaiser - Posted by John

Posted by John on January 18, 1999 at 11:14:10:

I am new to the board and am totally intrigued. I want to get started in something but have no experience and even less money. I am determined to succeed in some avenue discussed on this board. I have some questions regading you Power Cash Flow: The Mechanic’s Lien System.

1. Can this be done by someone without experience and very limited money?

2. Can it be done on a stand alone basis(not in conjuction with other business such as paper We Buy Mortgages)?

I would like to get started in a little competition area and this sounds like it. I could then take the proceeds and expand into some related avenues. Thank you.

Re: Question for Joe Kaiser - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on January 19, 1999 at 24:34:26:

John,

It’s always little bit tricky for someone brand new to get a handle on a entirely new system, and the Mechanic’s Lien system is no exception. I’ve explained it in detail in the course itself, and anyone with $500 to $1,000 “grease the wheel” money will find it a good place to get started.

No dough . . . it’s a little tougher (what isn’t) but not impossible.

In either case, competition will not be your big problem. Working the Mechanic’s Lien market is something few people have figured out.

Joe

How To Make A Bundle With Bad Paper - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on January 18, 1999 at 13:50:52:

Read Joe Kaiser’s article by the above title on our
“How-To Articles” page. Go to:

http://www.creonline.com/articl45.htm

JP Vaughan