Question: - Posted by Dean Chandler

Posted by Kenneth Humphrey on March 26, 1999 at 16:54:45:

Dean,
I first got the course when I was 17yrs old and made no sense of it at all (too young).
I got the new course about 6months ago I am now 24yrs old, and have done great with it: Fixed my bad credit, got home for $20,000.00 under the mkt. value, ect.
the big difference is the new course has more (stuff) bonus vidios ect. and some new updated info, but the basics are the same.
I recommend buying the course instead of the library so that you can make reference to it at ANY time.

Question: - Posted by Dean Chandler

Posted by Dean Chandler on March 24, 1999 at 08:32:43:

I have the Carlton sheets Course that I bought in 1988. Is it outdated or can I still use it. I am one of those who let people tell me I can’t, and I didn’t. Now at 62 I wish I had. Please, someone let me know. I will have to buy another course if this one is outdated. Thanks so much.

Re: Question: - Posted by Eric

Posted by Eric on March 29, 1999 at 11:26:50:

In some cases like the library that is within 15mins drive, if they dont have it, you can fill out a request and they try to get it. I dont know whether that will apply in this case though.

Re: Question: - Posted by Russ Sims

Posted by Russ Sims on March 24, 1999 at 11:01:24:

Dean,
I can’t answer your question, but I was surprised when my friend recently checked out the CS couse from the library.The library…that never occured to me. Perhaps you can find a current version the same way and make comparisons. Good Luck!

Re: Question: - Posted by Dean

Posted by Dean on March 24, 1999 at 12:05:58:

Dear Russ,

Thanks for the information about the library. I too never thought of the library because it was always the infomercial on t.v…I will check it out today. Thanks.

Re: Question: - Posted by :slight_smile:

Posted by :slight_smile: on March 25, 1999 at 19:58:15:

Thank you also because I never thought of it either. I really want to see what the program is all about but I really do not have the cash right now. This will hopefully be a god send to my family and I. THANKS!