QUESTION REGARDING QUICK FLIPS - Posted by joel

Posted by Russ Sims on May 31, 1999 at 01:18:15:

Joel:
The great thing is, you don’t have to know a hammer from a saw in order to make money with fixer properties. You also don’t have to have any money in order to buy these properties at a deep discount with all cash. Please go to the ‘How To’ section of this site and read Jackie Lang’s 2 articles on flipping.You will learn how to sell these properties you find to other investors. How do you find these investors? The easiest way is to look in the local papers. These investors are the ones running the “I Buy Houses” ads. Call them and ask them what their buying criteria is (again, see Jackie’s articles).You could even spring for few bucks and run a “Handyman Special” ad in the paper. I guarantee you’ll get calls from investors. Good Luck!

QUESTION REGARDING QUICK FLIPS - Posted by joel

Posted by joel on May 31, 1999 at 24:39:15:

I’m from Indiana and occasionally find out about properties that need some repair, but I don’t have the knowledge or money to get the job done. I would be happy to pass these opportunities to other investors, but I don’t know how to get in touch with them. Can anyone offer me some advice???

Joel