questions about possible conflict - Posted by Losthoosier

Posted by Tony on March 10, 2002 at 18:34:42:

Hi Again Losthoosier
Sounds like you need to attend the convention in Atlanta because there is an old expression that applies here. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO WALK BEFORE YOU RUN!
So buy the books and tapes etc. and try to attend the convention. See you there !

questions about possible conflict - Posted by Losthoosier

Posted by Losthoosier on March 10, 2002 at 15:08:25:

I noticed a BIG mobile home park offering to finance the homes on the ones they had for sell. I talked with one guy and he says he is doing a “rent to own” with the park. I wondered what the groups take on this is-will this cause problems? I’m afraid that they may feel like I am trying to take business away from them or they won’t do good deals on the homes they have for sell. On the positive side, they had SEVERAL homes for sell and several lots empty. The same group managed 2 different parks and the same story on both. Lots of empty space and lots of empty homes for sell.I took that as positive but I could be wrong. I appeal to the wisdom of you Mobile Home Gods.
Please let me know any thoughts, feelings, advise, or whatever. I am very excited about this, in only about 2 1/2 hours, I discovered over 40 mobile homes for sell. I’d say that puts the odds in my favor.
I await your guidance.
Losthoosier

Re: questions about possible conflict - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on March 11, 2002 at 13:05:32:

Hi Losthoosier,

How funny, a very good friend of mine license plate reads “hoosierdaddy” - obviously he is from Indiana and you must be as well… LOL

It sounds as if the this group is already doing Lonnie deals in the park currently. Have you talked to the manager? I would suggest that be the first step to see if you this is a park you can even deal in or if they are doing it themselves.

Jacque

P.S. Did she finally go to sleep?