Quick Flipping properties that only have rental potential - Posted by Adrienne

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on April 12, 1999 at 20:49:37:

If the owner says he’ll sell it to you for a few thousand - write up that contract FAST – before someone else finds it and gets to him.

Even if the property is in terrible condition, you should be able to sell it to a rehab investor for $10,000 to $15,000.

If you don’t have anyone to flip to - as soon as you get the property tied up with a contract, run an ad that says:

HANDYMAN SPECIAL
CHEAP - CASH
###-####

Of course, you’ll also want to turn the contract into a title company immediately so they can check the title and make sure there are no liens or judgements, especially back taxes against it.

Quick Flipping properties that only have rental potential - Posted by Adrienne

Posted by Adrienne on April 12, 1999 at 20:13:54:

Found a property in the inner city and I am not sure what to do with it. Owner lives in another state and only wants a couple thousand for the property. He said the property has
been vacant since 97. Went there and the property was boarded up.

Searched court records and found 2 properties that sold for $31,000 on the same street. I feel like I should go ahead and tie it up but I feel confused. I need to flip this one.

I figured I should try to get into it tommorrow to see what it’s like inside.(it is a row house)

If anyone has any comments or suggestions please help!

Sincerely,

Adrienne