Quick tip if this is your first CREOnline convention - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Jeanne on February 10, 2000 at 21:00:46:

Good idea Stacy! This is part of the reason we added the place for “name as you’d like it to appear on the nametag” part on the reservation form. And, we know a lot of peoples nicknames, but if anyone wants to email in the next week with his/ her newsgroup handle, I’d be happy to put it on the nametag, too.

Jeanne
creol@ix.netcom.com

Quick tip if this is your first CREOnline convention - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on February 10, 2000 at 20:14:57:

Don’t forget to write your “CREOnline name” on your badge when you get to the convention. It’s a lot of fun to discover the face behind the posts you’ve read here.

Last time, I remember I joined a group at one of the breaks, and this one guy was just dominating the whole conversation. What he was saying was very good, and he was obviously very passionate and confident about investing. I thought to myself, “Who IS this guy?” I was surprised to see who it was when I got a look at his badge. I just never pictured Karp to look like that in my mind…but come to think of it, I was pretty surprised by everyone else, too (I learned Nebraska’s a cool state). I got a chance to hang-out with Karp thru the convention, and enjoyed getting to know him…“empassioned” as he is. I think he has forgiven me for almost killing all of us on the way to the airport Sunday. Just one of the interesting people I was lucky enough to meet.

Most people were surprised to find out that I’m a man, and I think just about everyone told me this (thanks).

It’s a good time. I sure hope you go.

Stacy