r. legrand student in tampa - Posted by stan

Posted by Gladys on April 06, 1999 at 16:16:36:

I went to a workshop with Ron LeGrand himself this past sat. I was very impressed and purchased his material. He is down to earth and very informative.

r. legrand student in tampa - Posted by stan

Posted by stan on March 22, 1999 at 02:13:46:

I have purchased and read thru and listened to tapes. Looking for another Legrand student here to talk with. Looking for some advice from someone who has sucessed in Lease/Option deals. Thanks.

r. legrand student in tampa (kinda long) - Posted by Jamie M. Perez

Posted by Jamie M. Perez on April 15, 1999 at 18:46:08:

Hi Stan, Anthony, Jerry D, Nancy in NC, and Gladys,

1. I attended Ron’s free seminar on 01/31/99 here in San Antonio and bought the Quick Start course that day. I signed my first house on an option on 02/28 and my husband, Felix, JUST walked in the door with his first lease/option signing. We’re very excited and looking forward to getting buyers for these properties.
  2. We go to central Florida just about every three months. That’s my home state. I go so often because my mother has Alzheimer’s. We give my sister assistance in caring for Mom and her affairs. We also have some rentals that I’m trying to use Ron’s methods on to get positive cash flow. We’re planning to make an offer on a house in Florida at the end of this month.
  3. Felix and I are very interested in learning and sharing what we’ve learned so far with other LeGrand graduates. We’re more than willing to partner on some deals in Florida.

I look forward to great discussions with you guys!

Jamie

Re: r. legrand student in tampa - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on April 11, 1999 at 22:38:02:

I just finished “Sheets” course and Im looking for possible partners in the Tampa area to do flips with.Im brand new to real estate,but we may be able to learn and prosper together. Anthony

Re: r. legrand student in tampa - Posted by Jerry D.

Posted by Jerry D. on March 30, 1999 at 21:50:54:

I recently purchased the course and am nearly finished with the materials. I’m in the Orlando area. I’ll keep you posted of my progress. Please do the same.

Thanks,

Jerry

Re: r. legrand student in tampa - Posted by Nancy in NC

Posted by Nancy in NC on March 30, 1999 at 20:15:40:

I am also interested in learning more about Ron LeGrand and talking to anyone who has used his material. I heard him for the first time at CRE convention in Dallas. I was impressed!