Racial problem...God, Anybody, Help Me! - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Bobby on October 23, 2000 at 16:30:53:

I am not a racist either…maybe getting your MH’s out of there is a blessing…look for another park…move the Single mom with her kids…you will all be better off for it…just my opinion.

Bobby

Racial problem…God, Anybody, Help Me! - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on October 23, 2000 at 24:43:30:

Sorry in advance for the negative post, but I need help:
I own 3 Mobile Homes in a park and rent them out. Problem according to the park owner…The white single mom has two racially mixed children (2&3 yrs old). The park owner is racist, and has been raising cain over these kids since the mom moved in (1st of Oct). My property manager didn’t know the mom had racially mixed kids (like it should matter) or that the park owner was racist (I’m not…I rent to ANY good tenant, no matter the race…and have done so in the past). The park owner just called my manager tonight and told her if I didn’t evict the mom, he would evict all 3 of my trailers out of his park! I am so mad I could spit! Talk about illegal! The thing is, I don’t know what to do now…I can’t evict this lady for nothing…she doesn’t bother anyone…but if I don’t…the kangaroo court will probably decide in favor of the park owner and evict my 3 trailers…what do I do now??? Right now, I don’t know where else to ask for help…Any suggestions? Can anyone offer some legal advice, or websites, or anything???