RE broker in New Orleans, LA - Posted by Richard (NC)

Posted by Vic on February 06, 2001 at 08:55:51:

Richard,

First the good news - I am a licensed real estate broker in New Orleans & fully understand what investors want & look for.

Now the bad news - Because I am an investor, I fully realize there’s alot more profit in investing. Consequently there’s not a great deal of motivation on my part to run around the city showing somebody properties knowing that the returns will be small.

Now with that said, let me also tell you that I’d be willing to help you out if you have questions or two.

Email me & let me know what you’re trying to do. What types of properties are you wanting, etc. I’ll try to give you some guidance, or even put you in touch with one of the agents who haven’t seen the investing light yet.

Also, how do you plan to buy these properties. Do you have cash or will you need owner financing?

I don’t know if you know it or not, but there are tons of blighted properties here. Only problem is once you rehab them, they’re very, very difficult to sell for a price that will allow you a profit, because it’s very difficult (almost impossible) to get these people qual’d. You could rent Sec. 8, if you want to attempt that from so far away.

Give me some idea what it is that you want to do & I’ll try to provide some direction.

Vic

RE broker in New Orleans, LA - Posted by Richard (NC)

Posted by Richard (NC) on February 05, 2001 at 23:21:03:

Does anyone know of a good RE broker in New Orleans, LA that works with and understands RE investors?

I’m planning a trip at the end of this month and would like to look at some potential real estate to purchase. I’m hoping to get some assistance from a local RE broker there.

Richard (NC)