RE: GETTING STARTED - Posted by LAURA CUESTA

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 18, 2001 at 14:51:07:

Laura,
First, read the success stories and “how to” artlicles on this board. You will find many tips and words of encouragement here. You didn’t mention where you are from, that might help.

Then do SOMETHING!!! Make an offer on a property, in fact, make several offers on several properties. It may take 20-30 before one gets accepted, then it may only take your first one. When you have questions of how to proceed, post the questions here. There are many knowledgeable people that will give you GREAT advice.
My advice, however, is to JUST GET STARTED!!!

Evelyn

RE: GETTING STARTED - Posted by LAURA CUESTA

Posted by LAURA CUESTA on March 17, 2001 at 16:27:47:

HI? I HAVE PURCHASED THE REI NO MONEY DOWN FROM CARLETON SHEETS, I LOVE THE OPTIMISM HE HAS AND I HAVE COMPLETELY LISTENED TO THE TAPES AND READ ALL EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS COURSE. I JUST HAVE FEARS OF GETTING STARTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, AND I AM VERY MUCH MOTIVATED, I FEEL THAT I DON’T WANT TO START THIS ALONE . I ALSO HAVE MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO GET STARTED . I JUST NEED TO FIND SOMEONE IN MY AREA WHO WILL BE WILLING TO WORK WITH ME AS FAR AS GETTING STARTED AND LEARNING AS A BEGINNER. I’M NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD BE THE PLACE TO START? PLEASE HELP. I FEEL THAT I NEED SOMEONE WITH ME TO WALK ME THROUGH THIS STEP BY STEP I CAN’T POSSIBLY DO THIS ALONE!! THANKS, LAURA