RE: RE COURSE BY RON LE GRAND - Posted by FREE SPIRIT

Posted by Nathan on January 01, 2001 at 11:53:06:

I’m a Carlton Sheets Grad, and a Ron LeGrand Student(testing his methods). I’ve also had some successes in REI.

I purchased the Three Basic Courses (FSBO, Lease/Optioning, Wholesale/Retail)from Ron LeGreand, and got six months of coaching service to go with it, for the same price. I have houses under option contract, andothers working in flips at this time, with an offer accepted today(1-1-01). I like the Ron LeGrand courses, it helped me to better judge how much to Cash offer, and how to make multiple offers, it shows you a faster ride. However, I’m glad I got the basic terminology from C/S Course.

Yes, there are ways to get around the using of your money. But, I’ve taken the money I made in some deals and used it a little of it to help me make things move faster. There are owner financing, private money lenders, and mortgage brokers, also. If you have other specific questions, feel free to ask.

The decision is yours, your the person who will make it or not. It depends on you, as to if your a success.

RE: RE COURSE BY RON LE GRAND - Posted by FREE SPIRIT

Posted by FREE SPIRIT on December 29, 2000 at 12:00:56:

I’m considering taking his complete package course on buying and flipping real estate and how to teach FSBO’s to sell their property via owner financing, create a note and then how to sell the note.

1. Does it really work?
  2. Does it make since to spend 1200.00 on the course material?
  3. Has anyone actually had any great success flipping without using any of your own money to do the deal?

All comments or suggestions welcomed.
FREE SPIRIT