Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Timothy Boyles

Posted by steve Foosh on November 26, 2001 at 15:00:13:

This is America!! Yes, I spent 300 some dollars on Carlton Sheet’s course and $1300 on LeGrand’s course. So what?..I’ve done six deals in 4 months that have increased my net worth by over $200K…I’d say the info was basically free. Oh, and I also did a quick (and yes…easy) flip deal that made me just under $10K cash. Obviously these would only be “expensive” courses if you didn’t take action. But hey, as Chris Lytle always says, “education without action is entertainment”. If you aren’t going to follow through, don’t buy the #@X!! course moron!!

Steve

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Timothy Boyles

Posted by Timothy Boyles on August 01, 1999 at 08:18:34:

i am interested in what you said about being rich on paper only with CS…i am new to this and ordered the cs this morning. did i make a mistake?

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT)

Posted by Chris M (Hamden, CT) on August 05, 1999 at 21:09:51:

Tim, I bought the course in July 97 and couldn’t be more happy with it than I am today. I am doing about 5-7 hours/week listening and scanning the paper. Before you pop tape # 2 or CD #2, listen to them twice. You will get a feeling of the Thrust of the course. Seeing alot of property, making alot of offers. Keep a good head with it. I am.

Chris M.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Pam

Posted by Pam on December 06, 1999 at 07:05:23:

From reading yours and others input, I gather that Legrand is the way to go. Should I purchase the entire course all at once? What is the best way to get started? Thanks for your help.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by deb

Posted by deb on November 11, 1999 at 07:24:28:

Why are these deleted? Is this a scam or what? Someone who has tried this course please let me know how it went?

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Tim Boyles

Posted by Tim Boyles on August 08, 1999 at 20:48:12:

Chris,

thank you for replying to my post.

did you have carlton sheets of ron legrand course?

i havent received my carlton sheets program yet. i think it might take about
4 to 8 weeks.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by James Cromberg

Posted by James Cromberg on October 19, 2000 at 20:47:50:

I bought the complete course about three years ago. It doesn’t do too much of anything right now other than take up space on my bookshelf.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Ondria Rodgers

Posted by Ondria Rodgers on July 06, 2000 at 11:17:47:

I have taken the Carlton Sheets home study course. I do not know about the Ron Legrand course. I have not taken the Legrand course. I have also taken 40 hours of classroom instuction on Real Estate to prepare for the State Exam to get my Real Estate license. I live in Michigan. I found that the information that I learned in my class was the same information I got out of the Carlton Sheets course!!! The class did not go into detail on No Money Down Techniques but, Carlton touched on some of the Real Estate laws and principles that I also learned in my class in preparation for the State Exam!!! I have been very satisfied with my course and have purchased the updated course to become an active real estate investor. I would like to know how many people have you had to respond to this survey and what have been your results? Your response to this survey would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at the above address. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank You. Have a good day.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by peggy fry

Posted by peggy fry on June 25, 2000 at 09:10:41:

Do you have to have a good credit history to do your program.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Chris M. (CT)

Posted by Chris M. (CT) on August 17, 1999 at 20:29:30:

Tim, I currently have the CS course, which is 12 audio cassettes, as well as the 12 CD’S (I keep them in my car and listen to them every day going to work–for 40-50 hours a week). My confidence level has gone thru the roof. I hope to buy my first property in the next 2-3 months. For a first course, I would consider it very much.

Good luck!!

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by John Rice

Posted by John Rice on October 30, 1999 at 10:51:36:

I have knowned Carlton, and Ron for several years. I have bought real estate using both systems over the years. Ron’s system is designed so that you don’t have to deal with rental properties and deal with tenants to make fast money with real estate. You can make money both ways but Ron’s way is bigger money faster.

John

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Serena Hollis

Posted by Serena Hollis on November 12, 2000 at 08:23:36:

I’ve have been to other sites today to here what might be said about a potential investment for me and I am more than pleased to have come to this site I have been comtemplating for more than 2 years now on weather or not I should make this investment and trust in this program I am grateful that I have heard only wonderful things now lets see what I experience.

Serena of Ft Lauderdale

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on September 05, 2000 at 17:55:33:

If you know him so well, it would probably be a good idea to learn how to spell his name. Carleton, not Carlton.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by DELANA GOODRUM

Posted by DELANA GOODRUM on March 08, 2000 at 16:26:41:

WANT INFO ON RON LEGRAND CLASSES ETC.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Laverne Jamerson

Posted by Laverne Jamerson on March 17, 2000 at 21:22:12:

I would like more information on Ron Legrand.

Thank you,

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Eric Beins

Posted by Eric Beins on June 14, 2000 at 07:17:53:

thank you for taking the time to write this! Great information!

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Dennis Quattlebaum

Posted by Dennis Quattlebaum on May 15, 2000 at 12:33:40:

I have used both systems, LeGrand is far superior. I bought 1 house with sheets program 2 years ago. It works, but I bought 20+ plus last year using the LeGrand methods. Much better, with much less or no risk.

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Frank Manquero

Posted by Frank Manquero on July 14, 2000 at 12:27:43:

Dear Mr. Dennis Quattlebaum thank you for your input about Ron LeGrand, I am interested in learning more about his methods on purchasing real estate. I,ve been in the home improvement business with a major company and am regularly in contact with people in real-estate
who say its not worth the trouble. But they always drive away in expensive new cars and trucks and carry lots of cash with them, is it really profitable can Ron Legrand make me a believer and show me the secret to success. Please send me his email so I can contact his office Thank you Frank

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Sheila

Posted by Sheila on May 15, 2000 at 16:02:22:

please e-mail me, with more information on Ron Legrand. I would like to know where I, can purchase the material. Thank you!

Re: Ron Legrand or Carlton Sheets? - Posted by Al

Posted by Al on January 31, 2001 at 09:35:32:

Have you heard about the BillClarkkit.com? What do you think about his course?