real estate investment clubs - Posted by Bruce A. Branchfield

Posted by Michael on January 09, 2002 at 15:22:07:

Hello ,

This is my first post and surely will not be my last.

I thank everyone in advance for any help/guidance I may receive. These forum’s seem to be priceless!

I have recently read several books on Real Estate, been interested in RE for a few years now, and have developed a plan to “take action” in the coming year. In only 2.5 years out of college I am extremely disillusioned with my job and realize that it will not allow me to attain my goal of retirement @ age 35. I am excited to begin my RE investing career as I sincerely believe I have a passion for RE (and quite a passion for early retirement as well !)

My question is concerning location. I will be changing jobs in the next few months and have tremendous flexibility as to where I can relocate. One of my options is Charlotte, NC. I have heard a great deal of chatter in the last few years that Charlotte will be “the next Atlanta” (where I currently live); that it is a market ready to explode. Unfortunately, my research was rather inconclusive. I was able to locate the website of Charlotte’s REIA but was unable to uncover any pertinent information.

I would like to know what your opinion is concerning the Charlotte Real Estate market.

Thank you very much!!!

real estate investment clubs - Posted by Bruce A. Branchfield

Posted by Bruce A. Branchfield on March 05, 2001 at 23:51:27:

Seeking non online investment club where can be
exposed to folks with same interest.
Can anyone help, North Carolinian…

Re: real estate investment clubs - Posted by AnnNC

Posted by AnnNC on March 06, 2001 at 13:00:16:

Look at the left and column of this site, towards the bottom, there are links to REIA’s. The one in Charlotte
will put you on their mailing list. They have help days, and educational meetings besides the regular meetings. Always call and verify the meeting location.
Where are you in NC?
I don’t know if the others have newsletters.
Ann