Real Estate Investors From FLORIDA RE: Post "THIS IS NOT MENT TO BE AN ADVERTISEMENT" - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Rafael on January 29, 2000 at 21:36:54:

Someone once told me about a year ago that they were trying to get a local club started. She lived in Cocoa I believe, but had mentioned that Scott Britton was offering any assistance she would need. It might not be a bad idea to see if he might still be interested in assisting us in getting a local club for Indian River, St Lucie and possible even Martin & Okeechobee counties. Let me know what I can do to help.

Rafael Pabon
Vero Beach, FL

Real Estate Investors From FLORIDA RE: Post “THIS IS NOT MENT TO BE AN ADVERTISEMENT” - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on January 26, 2000 at 14:39:46:

Well here we go one more time,

Thanks for the people who responded earlier. I am looking for a few people in the area that would like to network a little and toss a few Ideas around just like we do on this message board. My earlier post was deleted. I guess the webmaster thought that is was a advertisement for Loans or Building. I am trying to get a realestate club started in the Indian River County area and need some Ideas.

thanks for the input
Jonathan Rexford

Re: Real Estate Investors From FLORIDA RE: Post “THIS IS NOT MENT TO BE AN ADVERTISEMENT” - Posted by Rafael

Posted by Rafael on January 28, 2000 at 23:29:04:

Jonathan, I am very interested. I cannot thank you enough for the help with the house you looked at with us. The owner accepted an offer of 66k, and Peter Armfield appraised it @ 95k as it sat. For anyone who is curious about Jonathan, I called him because when my wife and I were looking to build a new home last year, Jonathan was by the far the friendliest builder we had met. We never did build, but when we found a fixer upper, we asked his advice as a builder/contractor/mtg broker. He gave unbiased advice, and referred us to a local broker here. When I asked why he showed up that day, with no prospect of work for sure, he said “I just like looking at houses, and figuring out ways to help people get them.” To me, that is what it is all about. The people Jonathan introduced me to are now introducing me to others. It is a great opportunity, and that is what a real estate investment club should be all about.

Rafael Pabon
Vero Beach, FL

Re: Real Estate Investors Organization - Posted by rudy

Posted by rudy on January 26, 2000 at 16:54:02:

Go to www.aireo.com for info on how to start an organization or go to the Ga. reia meetings in atlanta…rudy

Re: Real Estate Investors From FLORIDA RE: Post “THIS IS NOT MENT TO BE AN ADVERTISEMENT” - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on January 29, 2000 at 12:38:14:

Rafael,

Thanks for the kind words. I believe that what you give will come back 1000 fold. And what a great deal… I had know Idea that Peter would appraise it that high As Is if you need me to review a cost break down for you please let me know and again CONGRATULATIONS ON A good deal

Jonathan Rexford
Licensed General Contractor/Mortgage Broker
Vero Beach, Florida