Real Estate Investors, Lubbock Tx. - Posted by J. Gray, Pres. GRE

Posted by Eugene Ortiz on February 09, 2002 at 17:00:40:

Great! If your employees are in Lubbock, I thought we might sit down over lunch and discuss what we want to do to get started. I put the form on the website to get some preliminary input from interested folks. We could continue to meet over lunch at a mutually agreeable place until we had enough people for a small conference room or back room at a local restaurant.

Thanks for your interest. Talk to you soon.

Gene

Real Estate Investors, Lubbock Tx. - Posted by J. Gray, Pres. GRE

Posted by J. Gray, Pres. GRE on February 07, 2002 at 18:04:39:

Hello, I am J. Gray, President of Gray Real Estate, in Lubbock Tx. I am looking for the local Carlton Sheets Investors Group, and other experienced investors in the area. If anyone has any information about anything mentioned above, please contact me by Email. Job opportunities also available.

Thanks,
J. Gray, Pres. GRE

Re: Real Estate Investors, Lubbock Tx. - Posted by Eugene Ortiz

Posted by Eugene Ortiz on February 09, 2002 at 11:41:33:

J.,
I’m not a Sheets investor, but I would like to start up an investors’ club in Lubbock if you are interested. See http://www.hubcityproperties.com and click the AIREIL link. Thanks!

Re: Real Estate Investors, Lubbock Tx. - Posted by J. Gray, Pres. GRE

Posted by J. Gray, Pres. GRE on February 09, 2002 at 15:46:46:

Yes, I have about 4 employees right now that would like to be in an investment club. You can contact me at (817)800-3777, if you would like to discuss a date to start that would be mutually beneficial to all parties. Thanks for the response.

J. Gray, Pres. GRE