realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by timothy harper

Posted by Leah(ME) on June 22, 2000 at 09:15:33:

vladi can you give any reasons as why you don’t recommend cs? All info is greatly appreciated!
thanks Leah

realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by timothy harper

Posted by timothy harper on June 20, 2000 at 05:13:56:

I have no realestate background but I’m really interested
in the course, My situation is the no money down, I have
bad credit so it would be hard for me to buy a house with
no money down, tell me how can this be possible or is
impossible, please tell me how.

My other question is if I was to purchase the course and
once I’ve studied it do you need to take a test for a
license or does the course certify you.

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by Glenn Coleman

Posted by Glenn Coleman on March 07, 2002 at 09:37:14:

I purchased your course since May of last year. I have several problems and need your assistance.

1. My credit is not good therefore, how can I go out and get a house with no down payment, etc?

2. I do not know how to implement what I have learned from your course.

3. Is this really a profitable business for a beginner since I am hearing so much about real estate investing from people who have the money,etc to go about getting the property?

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by paul black

Posted by paul black on August 09, 2000 at 11:27:58:

Thanks for all your help.

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on June 21, 2000 at 01:05:07:

Tim,
I’ve been at this game a day or two and I can tell you this, NOT getting started with your training and going out there and making a difference in your future will be the worst thing you could do (good credit or bad). Credit or having money to start is good, BUT NOT NECESSARY!!! I started with absolutely nothing after purchasing my first course (wasn’t CS. Sorry, CS!). I found and did my first deal 2 months after purchase which put only $3,000 in my pocket (and I didnt take title of anything - No paperwork or cost). I used that money to pay some bills and purchase my next set of books and courses.
Over the years I’ve learned and use different techniques from the “gurus”. Carlton’s methods does work and I do use them. As for money… when you have a good “deal”, the money will find you. I have 7 investors calling me from time to time looking for more deals. My job is to supply them one now and again (when I need an investor).

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by TOM

Posted by TOM on June 20, 2000 at 19:27:32:

Tim, I have recently purchesed the Carleton Sheets course and am half finished. I am very excited about it; however, I am really cunfused with some of the techniques. I am currently trying to meet someone who could possibly help me completely understand what I am trying to accoplish.

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by marleeka

Posted by marleeka on June 20, 2000 at 16:40:49:

i’m in the same boat you’re in and a newbie myself but it is possible to get a house for no money down and sheets tells you a few ways to achieve that. i personally recommend his couse…i think it’s excellent. and you don’t need to be certified to be an investor. if you choose to become an agent or broker, you will need to get certified. good luck

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by sara straub

Posted by sara straub on September 26, 2000 at 20:01:28:

how do i purchase the course, and how much is it?

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by kind of a unsure?

Posted by kind of a unsure? on July 31, 2000 at 17:48:47:

i saw the program and testimonials does this program really work ? I mean i dont want to be an investor i just would like to find a way to buy the house of my dreams. I just dont want to waste my hard earned money on another infomercial, promising to deliver what they say they’ll deliver.

Re: Is there anyone in Minnesota using CS - Posted by Janice

Posted by Janice on July 01, 2000 at 14:08:02:

I bought the course in March of this year. I’m confused about the creative financing. Is there anyone who can help?

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by David and Lois Pierritz

Posted by David and Lois Pierritz on October 10, 2000 at 08:45:37:

My Wife and I have been watching your TV advertisement, for about 6 yrs. We are very interested in your product. Please give info on your different purchasing options.

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by vladi

Posted by vladi on June 21, 2000 at 14:36:12:

I do not recommend Carleton Sheets course.

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by Ray Iglesias

Posted by Ray Iglesias on January 19, 2002 at 21:51:50:

Dear Friend, I’m interested in learning more about this Carlton’s Realestate course, but He has gone up in price with his learning material. I don’t understand why. Could you please tell me if it’s still a desireable course to take? Thank You Ray!

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on August 01, 2000 at 16:08:09:

A combination of different techniques (leveraging property with banks and owner financing) is what I used to buy the house I’m in, now. If I were to add up ALL the cost of ALL the books, courses, workshops and boot camps together, it more then paid for the discounts in sales price and lower interest rate I got on this one house. “And I bought it with NO MONEY out of my pocket!” In fact, I got money at closing (to build pool and spa and relandscape) to increase the value of the property when I resell it.

Re: realestate investing course carlton sheets - Posted by Aaron

Posted by Aaron on October 03, 2000 at 23:02:27:

Why don’t you recommend CS? WHat reasons do you have to support that? All of you people are cynics who think this way!!!