Realtor balking at submitting 10+ offers a week? - Posted by Tom Nagle PA

Posted by surfdog on January 26, 2001 at 23:14:20:

Tom-Cool Idea! Thanx for sharing. BTW-I am also a licensed PA agent. Just wondering how worried you are about someone confusing your acting as an investor as opposed to an agent?

Surfdog

Realtor balking at submitting 10+ offers a week? - Posted by Tom Nagle PA

Posted by Tom Nagle PA on January 26, 2001 at 19:29:03:

I haven’t been as active over the past year on this board, but hopefully that’ll change. I have a penchant for trying to utililize whatever technology I can to speed up some of the time-consuming tasks for me or my assistant. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Before I got my real estate license, I always found that my Realtor couldn’t keep up with the offers that I wanted to put in. Often in PA I have to submit entire purchase and sales agreeements - up to 19 pages long - for anything that I wanted to bid on in the MLS. Anyway, even if I pre-signed 10 agreements at a time, it was still time-consuming for my Realtor to put all of the docs together, special addenda required by some banks - and submit them.

Anyway, I have found a quick way around this issue by using my efax account along with Realfast forms - forms on disc. I can create a master PA Realtor Sales Contract (a lot of newbies always ask what P & S agreement they should use - the one that should cover about everything in any state would be your Realtor’s Standard contract - just cross out what you don’t like).

So, now I can pull up one of my master contracts with Realfast - neat and clean - and then just fire them off to my selling agent in 5 minutes tops. They are faxes via email (they come out as faxes). I have created digital signatures and initials in efax that I just drop and click in various areas and pages, and boom, they are off. Results in a lot less paperwork for me (especially if the offers are rejected) and saved me a lot of time.

Just thought I would share. Both companies have their own web sites, but this wasn’t meant to be a sale pitch.

Happy Hunting,

Tom Nagle
www.tomnagle.com

Not a sales pitch - Posted by Chicago Steve

Posted by Chicago Steve on January 29, 2001 at 10:43:12:

Please share those web addresses.

Thank you

Great idea, i’m gonna check it out! - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on January 27, 2001 at 09:40:54:

Tom,

Thanks for the post. I was wondering that myself because I’ve gone through 3 realtors so far and they all say that it would be too time consuming to make that many offers per week. Maybe with the guy I have now I’ll try what you said. (He’s a “little” more open to new creative financing ideas as well)

Thanks again,

CAREY

P.S. I promise I’ll get to one of the meetings. (You can definitely count on me being there when the weather is nice:)

I like it… - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on January 27, 2001 at 01:30:49:

Hi Tom,

I like the idea!
What are the URLs to the websites?

Thanks
Scott