Recommendation for next course. - Posted by Jim LaVerdi

Posted by Meg on March 03, 2000 at 17:27:56:

If you don’t have a bunch of cash, I would recomend Legrand’s book “Fast Cash.” It’s a good overview book, goes into four styles of investing: retailing, wholesaling, assumptions, and lease/options. It may be too general, if you have more experience than I do, but it is well writen and more than worth the $15 I paid for it at Borders. I plan on going to his workshop in April to put an experience with the book.

Happy Trails,

Meg

Recommendation for next course. - Posted by Jim LaVerdi

Posted by Jim LaVerdi on March 03, 2000 at 06:43:58:

Ok I have finished the Carleton Sheets Course and I am now ready to proceed. My interest lies in the Lease Option area and Foreclosures. I am asking you guys, what is a good course to invest in for my interests? There are so many out there, and I am trusting your good suggestions as to which one I should purchase.

Thank You
Jim LaVerdi

Re: Recommendation for next course. - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on March 03, 2000 at 21:48:04:

Jim,
I have both Bronchick’s and Kaiser’s L/O courses and I think they are both good. If you were just buying one, I would suggest Bronchick’s since it is more detailed and descriptive for those of us less familiar with L/O’s. However, Kaiser’s does not really overlap much and it presents a different perspective on doing deals. I have heard mixed reviews on both Britton’s and Diamond’s information, but I don’t have either so I can’t really say one way or the other. Good investing…

Count me in too. - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on March 03, 2000 at 08:04:39:

Hey Jim!

I am also leaning toward L/Os because seems like the safest way for to proceed right now.

I’ve made a note of Steve’s suggestion and will look into the course when I am $able$.

Definitely… - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on March 03, 2000 at 07:17:48:

Definitely buy all three of Legrand’s course for $997. I could not believe how good he is. This course will give you every way to work a deal. Outstanding material!!

Steve