Regarding Convention in Atlanta.......... - Posted by Josh

Posted by phil fernandez on January 21, 2001 at 07:40:19:

John,

That’s bad information that you’re giving out. It’s pretty obvious that you haven’t been to one of these conventions. Why would you say such a thing.

I’ve been to the last three and each speaker gives a 2 and a half hour talk with perhaps the last 10 minutes devoted to offering their material to us. And it’s far from a hard sell. These speakers don’t have to sell courses, they make their money actually doing deals.

Lighten up John. Attend the convention and check it out for yourself.

Regarding Convention in Atlanta… - Posted by Josh

Posted by Josh on January 20, 2001 at 16:17:27:

Approximately how many people attended last year and at what point in time would be too late to register?
Thanks,
Paul

Re: Regarding Convention in Atlanta… - Posted by John Katitus

Posted by John Katitus on January 21, 2001 at 02:00:22:

Expect a series of materials sales pitches - nothing more. Just enough info to get you to buy. Forget the togetherness and brotherly support, because it isn’t there.

Get some good courses by Kaiser or Bronchick and do what they say. You will be successful if you want to.

Re: Regarding Convention in Atlanta… - Posted by Randy J - GA

Posted by Randy J - GA on January 20, 2001 at 20:11:19:

Josh you ought to call Jeanne and get her to fill you in on that. Like Phil said though, Jeanne said she suspects 500 or more this year. Give her a call, really sweet lady to talk to.

Re: Regarding Convention in Atlanta… - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 20, 2001 at 16:41:32:

Looked to me about 500.

Re: Regarding Convention in Atlanta… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on January 21, 2001 at 14:33:12:

WHOAH!

Is that really you posting this John??? I can’t believe you really believe that. All I can say, John, is that you’re dead wrong!

I went to the convention in Dallas and I can tell you their was NO sales pitches! In fact, hardly any sales pitch at all! Unless you want to call 5 - 10 minutes at the end of a 2 1/2 hour presentation on HOW to actually make the money doing certain types of deals a sales pitch! To me it was nothing but jammed packed with real world information on HOW to go and make money DOING IT! The last 5 - 10 minutes of the speaker saying, here is my course on this and that, it sells for this price normally but for the convention you can have it today at this special price…if you’re interested go see Jeanne at the table in the back! Have a great weekend and thanks for coming! Some series of sales pitches, huh???

There was NEVER any pressure sales pitches and if you didn’t want to buy anything no one cared. You can come back here and buy them later for the regular price if that is your choice. I can guarantee you one thing though, whether you elect to buy anything or not, you WILL go home with a LOT more knowledge than you had when you came!

Then of course, there’s all the networking with all the people attending their and all those brains you can pick first hand from all the knowledgeable pros out their that are glad to answer any of your questions. What kind of a price could you place on that???

John, if you haven’t been to one of creonline’s convention, you just don’t even know what you’re missing!!! This is nothing like anything you have been too before when it comes to real estate seminars. It’s nothing like those fly by nights that pop into town hitting the air waves with their commercials locally to fill up a room with potential victims to drain their wallets for thousands of dollars and skip off to the next town!

Anyone that can manage to attend one of creonline’s conventions and don’t because they have any doubts, I can personally assure them, they are only cheating themselves out of some very valuable information to be gained that could help them launch themselves into making more deals in the future!

As they say, if you think the cost of education is expensive, try ignorance!!!