Rehabbers Need Your Opinion - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Becky IL on February 08, 2002 at 24:21:40:

Lynn,

Are you a mortgage broker? I believe what you’re proposing requires a broker’s license. It’s a great idea, there are some other good mortgage brokers out there that are doing just this, but you will need a license.

Rehabbers Need Your Opinion - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on February 07, 2002 at 13:10:02:

I’m a part-time wholesaler in St. Louis, MO, but would like to help rehabbers in many other areas, too, such as finding funding for their next rehab projects, funding for retail flips to their buyers to buy rehabbed properties without seasoning issues and selling their mortgage notes. I think these are all great services to offer rehabbers and I have already made contacts with funding sources for a referral fee.

I can leave my full-time secretail job and do this full time, and make more money and really take care my two kids. I feel this additional service(s) is in big demand.

Do you think I’m right about this or what?

Thanks for responding.

Lynn

Re: Rehabbers Need Your Opinion - Posted by Ned-IL

Posted by Ned-IL on February 08, 2002 at 12:52:51:

I have been researching the REHAB business and if I decided to take part would find your services/ideas very helpful. However, I couldn’t speak for more seasoned folks.
P.S. I am in the Edwardsville Illinois area.
Good luck and I think it is great your kids are your motivation!!!

Re: Rehabbers Need Your Opinion - Posted by Matt L. (STL)

Posted by Matt L. (STL) on February 08, 2002 at 11:07:38:

Lynn,
I am looking for rehab properties in St. Louis/St. Charles. Send me an email or call me with what you have.
Matt L.
636-346-8303

Re: Rehabbers Need Your Opinion - Posted by Bob-Tx

Posted by Bob-Tx on February 08, 2002 at 09:42:05:

I think you have some good ideas. I also think you will find that most of the real rehabbers in your market have these things figured out already. There will be plenty of newcomers who would love this guidance but whether they can actually perform on your flips may be a concern. I would suggest that you focus on finding the deals and watch to see if your buyers really need the other help.