Rehabfunding.com - Posted by Jason Roseberry

Posted by Jason R on July 01, 2002 at 23:47:56:

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Beckman.
I’m currently looking for a project and I’m sure you’ll hear from me soon.

Rehabfunding.com - Posted by Jason Roseberry

Posted by Jason Roseberry on June 29, 2002 at 15:30:35:

Has anyone used Rehabfunding.com? I was curious because they charge a $500.00 deposit in order to process the application and I’ve always been taught (and read) not to deal with lenders who charge money (especially this much) up front. I got the website from creonline, so I just thought I would check and see if anyone knows if this is a solid company, or not. Thanks for any and all help.

Jason

have no fear… - Posted by Marc(NJ)

Posted by Marc(NJ) on June 30, 2002 at 21:42:14:

Bob Beckman from rehab Funding is a straight shooter and a stand up guy.
I am currently using his company for a rehab loan and its been very efficently handled to date.
Origination fees are a little high but the programs offered are worth the price.
They offer loans with 6 mons. no pay if your credit is a certain score, and other payment programs that make it easy for the investors cash flow.
My advise is to give them a try.

Marc F
Statewide Property Solutions

Re: have no fear… - Posted by Jason R

Posted by Jason R on July 01, 2002 at 02:38:45:

Thanks Marc.

Bob please lOOk: - Posted by Winston, CT

Posted by Winston, CT on July 03, 2002 at 11:42:35:

Hi Bob,
What level of investor rehab experience are you looking at when lending? Newbies ok? A lenghty anwser would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Winston

Re: have no fear… - Posted by Bob Beckman

Posted by Bob Beckman on July 01, 2002 at 22:39:11:

Hi Jason,
The $500 that you refer to was originally instituted because several investors walked out on deals once they were started, leaving me to pay for their appraisals, etc. I have actually stopped asking for this money up front, and instead have the individual borrower pay for the appraisal, etc. directly to the appraiser, so that I am not stuck with it. I just never updated my website on this.
Good luck,
Bob Beckman
Rehab Funding

Re: Bob please lOOk: - Posted by Bob Beckman

Posted by Bob Beckman on July 03, 2002 at 16:44:21:

Hi Winston,
I deal both with newbies (including many that I got from Creonline referrals), and very experienced investors. Everyone has to start sometime. If you are new, I’d like to see that you have had some education in the field (seminars, classes, books, etc), so that you have thought about your investment strategy (i.e. wholesale, retail, lease option, rent your properties), as well as how you intend to rehab the property, etc.

I hope that this answered your question. Have a great 4th of July!
Bob Beckman
Rehab Funding