Rehabs - Posted by Pat

Posted by Brian (UT) on November 03, 2005 at 21:58:27:

Alice

It’s always helpful to know where you are, so those in that area can respond, this board is watched by people, including agents from all over the country as well as other countries.

Brian

Rehabs - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on October 06, 2005 at 21:10:59:

How is the best way to find motivated sellers?

Re: Rehabs - Posted by arlanj

Posted by arlanj on October 07, 2005 at 11:30:18:

internet foreclosure listings

Re: Rehabs - Posted by Berno

Posted by Berno on October 14, 2005 at 13:45:48:

Are there any sites that list these in a region (for free?) I’ve yet to find them!

I was lucky enough to find a good RE Agent who calls me every couple of weeks with a great deal, usually a forclosue or a house that is going to be listed but isn’t advertised yet. I used to just contact the listing agent on all properties but since i found him, I use him exclusivly. I think calling the listing agents on several homes, looking at the house and talking to the agent would be helpful. Let them know what you are trying to do with RE investing and see if they are open to being your go-to person. If they suck, move on to another agent and keep going until you find the right one.

Re: Rehabs - Posted by ALICE JONES

Posted by ALICE JONES on November 02, 2005 at 23:57:55:

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HAVE AN AGENT HEPL ME IN THE FORCLOSURE DEAL AN IN OTHER GOOD DEAL IN HOUSESING THAT’S A PROBLEM I AM FACE WITH RIGTH NOW