Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Steven

Posted by rod on April 03, 1999 at 15:36:12:

You might try the author’s web page. cashflowtech.com. He advertises all of his products there

Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Steven

Posted by Steven on April 02, 1999 at 12:28:00:

Has anybody heard anything about the reprint of this book that is comming out this May. Will there be any added insight or should I go ahead and get this book now.
Also I was wondering how “Rich Dad Poor Dad” is different from his knew book “Cash Flow Quadrent” I havent read any of these books but because of how everybody on this great site raves about them I am eager to get one of these books from this author.
Thanks so much for any responses.
Steven

If ya want to be Rich and Happy… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on April 03, 1999 at 18:14:11:

Got my copy at Barnes and Noble, it is in the Self Help section not personal finance like the rest of his books.

David Alexander

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on April 02, 1999 at 15:15:06:

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is the fundamentals book whereas Cash Flow Quadrant goes into the types of worker and investors. CFQ is also subtitled as Rich Dad, Poor Dad Part II. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed both books and highly recommended for anyone looking to change their lives and become financially literate.

Kiyosaki said at the conference he was working on a Part 3 which was more advanced investing techniques.

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on April 02, 1999 at 12:56:41:

Haven’t heard about the reprint, can’t help ya there.
RDPD is the prelude to Cash Flow Quadrant. But, if you don’t have em, get em, read em, re read em, keep em in your library, to me they take off where the Richest Man is Babylon Left OFF and start tying everything together. He is supposed to also have another book coming out, I think in the summer.

David Alexander

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Patricia

Posted by Patricia on April 02, 1999 at 14:59:33:

He also has a book out : If you want to be RICH and HAPPY don’t go to school (What the rich teach their kids about money that the middle class and poor do not)

Reprint may just mean that the lasting printing of the book has sold out (?)

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Ken_Ar

Posted by Ken_Ar on April 03, 1999 at 03:44:58:

If anyone know where I can get a copy of “If you want to be rich and happy…” Please let me know, I tried to get a copy from Amazon.com a couple months back but they said it was out of print. They are still looking for a copy for me in their used book resources but to no avail so far.

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Craig_NOLA

Posted by Craig_NOLA on April 04, 1999 at 01:48:41:

Ken,

www.barnesandnoble.com has the book listed as “in stock.”

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on April 03, 1999 at 08:14:09:

I got one at Barnes and Noble last week. They had several, here in my town.

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on April 03, 1999 at 07:00:10:

Got my copy from barnesandnoble.com months ago. It was relatively quick.

Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Posted by Ken_AR

Posted by Ken_AR on April 04, 1999 at 03:23:47:

thanks to all of you that pointed me toward barnes and noble. I got the book ordered and can’t wait to read it. Thanks again.

Ken