Rich Dad's informercial - Posted by Steve Guy

Posted by JX on March 07, 2002 at 11:50:36:

Hi Steve,

The Rich Dad infomercial package is actually a collection of the 1st three books wrapped into one package, but the audio tapes/CDs are priceless! If you wanted more in depth info with an easier format to understand, it’s definitely worth a purchase. It’s more or less a crash course in economics so buy it if you feel it’ll help strengthen your education. It’s good for reference material. Cheers!

-Jason

Rich Dad’s informercial - Posted by Steve Guy

Posted by Steve Guy on March 06, 2002 at 22:52:05:

I’ve read the three Robert K. Rich Dad, Poor Dad books but over the weekend saw a 1/2 hour infomercial for his new program (cassettes or CD’s). The format looked similar to the Carlton Sheets package. Has anyone read a review of this new program? It wasn’t too expensive, about $120 but I’m only interested if it’s different material than the Rich Dad books. Hopefully more specific information. Thanks.

Re: Rich Dad’s informercial - Posted by KWH

Posted by KWH on March 08, 2002 at 11:41:53:

I’ve read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and as a result, I bought the package from his infomercial. I’ve listened to all the tapes on my way to and from work, but am still working through the manual. The manual is more detailed than Rich Dad/Poor Dad and so are the tapes. Although portions of the tapes repeat ideas and stories told in the book, I didn’t find it to be excessive.

The biggest thing with any of this is that you have to apply the lessons. Rich Dad’s lessons make so much sense that it seems these things should be easy to accomplish, but it’s difficult to overcome bad habits. I’ve gotten a lot from the materials so far.