Robert Shemin: How's his course? - Posted by AllanE

Posted by Douglas on May 11, 2000 at 13:09:19:

I also respect Robert Shemin. His book, tapes, video, etc, all very helpful. He is an Attorney but a full time Investor with a great track record. Has been praised in the daily Nashville, TN newpaper for helping people with affordable housing. Will also partner with others. We appreciate his no-hype approach. He makes his money in the trenches. Tapes,etc, are just a minor part. I am glad people like this are willing to teach and share.

Robert Shemin: How’s his course? - Posted by AllanE

Posted by AllanE on May 09, 2000 at 10:41:50:

I’m relatively new to REI. I’m considering purchasing Robert Shemin’s course. How good is his material?

Thank you, in advance.

Re: Robert Shemin: How’s his course? - Posted by Ben in Ohio

Posted by Ben in Ohio on May 10, 2000 at 08:07:26:

Shemin’s book “Honest Profits” is an excellent book to get started. He tells you how to get organized, how to do flips, has good contracts, sample ads, info on Sec 8, Buy and Sell strategies. He explains things well in his seminars. He is patient and considerate. He will also show you how to make money in legal marketing techniques.–

Re: Robert Shemin: How’s his course? - Posted by Eduardo (OR)

Posted by Eduardo (OR) on May 09, 2000 at 13:03:56:

Allen–

His new book, Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Investor, is scheduled to be out in July (Amazon: $15.16). Why don’t you wait until then before putting out big bucks for a course?