Robyn Thompson Bootcamps - Posted by S.B. Wells

Posted by Robert O on October 14, 2003 at 19:37:29:

Never went to her boot camp, but I did hear her speak at a convention a couple months back and she seemed to know her stuff and didn’t trowel on TOO much hype.

Robyn Thompson Bootcamps - Posted by S.B. Wells

Posted by S.B. Wells on October 14, 2003 at 10:40:36:

I am a newbie investor. Has anyone attended one of Robyn Thompson’s 5-day bootcamps on Rehabbing and Retailing? What did you like most about her bootcamp compared to any others that you may have attended? Additionally, to be blunt, are the quest speakers’ presentations educational or are they advertisements for their courses/bootcamps?

Thanks for your help.

S.B. Wells, NY

Re: Robyn Thompson Bootcamps - Posted by Dimpil

Posted by Dimpil on October 16, 2003 at 20:50:48:

Where is her boot camp? I went to her site and there is nothing there about one.

Thanks!

Re: Robyn Thompson Bootcamps - Posted by M Lee

Posted by M Lee on October 16, 2003 at 24:23:13:

I attended the boot camp:
-Her bootcamp goes over step by step her system- same thing on her tapes, but it bascially will show you in detail, while robyn ansers questions for you.

-It will also be good to network with other investors, many who are attending for their 2nd-3rd time, to brush up on their skills after being in the field…

Lastly there is about 50% of the time with guest speakers, yes they are selling stuff, so just decide what you are going to the boot camp for, to learn robyn’s system that makes her $1 mil/yr, or to buy books and tapes…

If you follow her proven system-

1. How to find 1 property per week with $20k profit
  2. How to use Hard Money
  3. How to Sell 1 property per week

you will be there if you can follow this formula- even if you only do 5 properties this year, you’re there…If you can do this, well “if you won’t do this” after the boot camp(Follow the formula), then don’t go.

I hope that helps…