Ron LeGrand coaching - Posted by Gary H.-MN

Posted by eric on March 24, 2000 at 22:42:19:

I did it several years ago when Ron himself was doing it. It seems like Ron has really gotten away from his roots and is now concentrating on selling books & tapes. When I did it, one of his selling points was that it was HIM doing it, not someone who “knows less than me”, as he put it. Now he’s doing exactly that. Ron has mastered the art of coming off like an unsophisticated good 'ol boy from Jacksonville who tells it straight, but in truth, he is obviously much smarter than that, and he knows that any business is 80% marketing, 20% product. (That’s from Chuck Givens, who Ron is also a student of.) However, the information Ron is selling is good, and it works. It’s just hard to find such low priced deals anymore, now that everyone is looking to “wholesale” thanks to Ron. Especially in Florida, where he lives, he gets out to every city at least once a year. I have found that if you have specific questions, these are better targeted to experienced investors in your local market anyway. There are always little tidbits specific to a unique situation.

Ron LeGrand coaching - Posted by Gary H.-MN

Posted by Gary H.-MN on March 24, 2000 at 22:14:12:

Has anyone had good luck with the Ron LeGrand personnal coaching? I am doing it and haven’t been impressed. I can’t get my coach to even call me back.