Ron Legrands Contarct and Title???? - Posted by james white

Posted by Bud Branstetter on December 02, 1998 at 10:35:05:

The new financing will require clear title. If you advertise, find a buyer, go to the trouble of getting him financing, do inspections and surveys only to find out there is a title problem, somebody is going to be upset. If you make sure title is clear now, there will be no surprises. You will remain in control.

Ron Legrands Contarct and Title??? - Posted by james white

Posted by james white on December 02, 1998 at 07:54:27:

I have Ron Legrands course L/O. In this course he pure option agreements as well. My question is I found a house for sale the other day. I got the owner to accept an option. I went over to house last and he was asking me question about the proof of title section. Why does he need to show a free and clear title if my buyer is going to get new financing. The bank will check to make sure it is free and clear.

I didn’t know hat to say. He had a valid point. Do I reall need this section i I am just going to flipp the property.

Thanks

Re: Ron Legrands Contarct and Title??? - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on December 06, 1998 at 13:03:46:

Imagine putting time and effort into a transaction and then not being able to deliver clear title. It’s easy to establish the color of the title, and to ignore this step is a “newby” mistake. Avoid newby mistakes and take advantage of the knowledge transfered to you by Legrand’s materials.

Re: Ron Legrands Contarct and Title??? - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on December 02, 1998 at 11:50:00:

You can take the attitude that “It’s the bank’s problem - they’ll clear the title” but that eventually will become your problem. Solve everyone’s problems and you’ll solve your own.

Good luck,
RL