Ron LeGrand's Seminar -Is it worth paying $69 to attend and has anyone been to his Workshop? - Posted by Kaye

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on April 07, 2000 at 11:59:45:

The problem I have is relative value. Is what Ron is teaching available nowhere else? I think the answer is no. If what he is teaching IS unique then please enlighten me.
It’s not a simple question of “Will I make more money than the seminar costs”? Based on that, take your 20 deals times 20K and I should be willing to pay Ron 400K. Right? If I want the information, I can get it MUCH cheaper in many other places. If I want the synergism, that too is available much cheaper (often even free).
As for the college education analogy, it’s much more complex than that. The bottom line is that the actual information is one of the least reasons for going to college. After the 1st employer, where you went or how you did is irrelevant. Often, with even the first employer it doesn’t matter. Having the degree is what counts. (I am not saying that is good or bad, just that it is…)

Cheers,

Mark

Ron LeGrand’s Seminar -Is it worth paying $69 to attend and has anyone been to his Workshop? - Posted by Kaye

Posted by Kaye on April 04, 2000 at 17:38:31:

Hi Everyone,

I need someone’s opinion and advice on Ron Legrand’s Seminar. On Monday April 3,2000 I registered and will be paying $69.00 to go to his seminar on this coming Saturday April 8, 2000 here in Chicago, Illinois. His company sent me the appilication and the letter consisted of what will be going on at the Workshop. It’s A full day workshop from 8a.m. to 4p.m.
The only reason why I was interested in his workshop because he will be dicussing how to do flips and this is the field I want to get into far as real estate investing. And also they offer you to get a refund if you are not satisfied with the seminar by lunch time. So All I want to know is, what is so Bad about Ron Legrand’s Seminar and why is everyone putting down his techniques? I would love to here any response so I’ll know that I won’t be wasting my time or making any mistakes.

Thank you
Kaye

Re: Ron LeGrand’s Seminar -Is it worth paying $69 to attend and has anyone been to his Workshop? - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on April 04, 2000 at 21:59:14:

His small workshops like this is Ron’s salespitch for you to buy his material. The material will cost you at least $1,000.00. He knows his stuff but he doesn’t teach it anymore. He’s more of a salesman than a coach now. He has people that work for him that aren’t any better most people (or they wouldn’t be working for him). I think you can learn just as much on this website.

Good Luck

Re: Ron LeGrand’s Seminar -Is it worth paying $69 to attend and has anyone been to his Workshop? - Posted by Bob in Indy

Posted by Bob in Indy on April 06, 2000 at 11:48:02:

Ron does teach!! He is the only speaker at the 5 day Multiple Offer Bootcamp and Selling Homes Bootcamps. He is assisted by other speakers at his Marketing and Paper Power bootcamps (just to name a few). He is the man! His stuff is expensive when compared with other seminars, but I make over 10k on each of my deals. Frankly, I view his seminars just like going to college. Why go? You could buy the same material and study at home. Only thing is, you need the interaction and the synergism of meeting people who were just like you. Pay for your next seminar from your last deal. I met people that were doing over 20 deals per year, with an average value of 15-20k per deal. Seems like a lot of people have trouble when comparing the cost of an education by comparing costs rather than comparing the effects.