Ron or William's L/O course? - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Cecilia on March 12, 2002 at 09:43:46:

You will be happy with Bill’s course.
Get it first and go through it. If you
have any questions about anything in it,
you can get them answered here or on the
main newsgroup, often by Mr. Bronchick
himself.

Besides, J.P. offers a money-back guarantee
if you are not happy with the course, but I
don’t think you will need to use it. It just
shows that the course is worth the small
investment since it would not still be sold
here if a lot of people returned it. You
can buy it with confidence!

You can’t ask for more!

Ron or William’s L/O course? - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Mike K. on March 09, 2002 at 03:00:14:

I am interested in Lease/Options.

As of right now, 2 courses interest me.

One is the Lease/Options course by Ron LeGrand, and the other is the course by William Bronchick.

The LeGrand course costs $599, and Bronchick’s cost $395.

Has anyone tried these courses? Anything good/bad about them?

Has anyone tried both? Any comments?

Thanks for any info!

Bill’s is best bet for $$$… - Posted by Nathan(oh)

Posted by Nathan(oh) on March 11, 2002 at 18:18:45:

Bill’s legal experience is invaluable for setting up a l/o and he is a great contributor on this site and his own. Ron’s course is probably a little more dated. You can also check out a course by MattB which is what I used to get started. It is around a 100 bucks or so. If you have any doubts, go to legalwiz.com and ask Bill what he thinks about his course and what it covers.

HTH nathan

Re: Ron or William’s L/O course? - Posted by Cecilia

Posted by Cecilia on March 09, 2002 at 20:34:58:

Get both. They are worth it if you are serious about doing these kinds of deals. Also check out this book:

I hear Joe Kaiser’s course is good, too, as well as Claude Diamond’s lease option materials.

Good luck!

Re: Ron or William’s L/O course? - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Mike K. on March 10, 2002 at 05:50:37:

Thanks for the info! However, I can’t afford both at this moment. Which one would be better for me? I’m a newbie, and I need as much info. I can!

Re: Ron or William’s L/O course? - Posted by Cecilia

Posted by Cecilia on March 10, 2002 at 18:50:58:

Hmmm. That would be hard for me to answer for you.

Perhaps you should read all the “Money Making Ideas” and “How-TO Articles” by each of these authors from the links on the homepage of this site. This might give you enough information to decide whose style and approach you like best. This is really an individual choice that only you can make for yourself.

Bill Bronchick is a regular visitor to this site, and he often answers questions posted here. That is a very big plus in my book! I don’t recall seeing Ron LeGrand answer questions here, but maybe some of the other members here do. I can’t say for certain.

I think that Bill’s willingness to provide this support would make the decision for me. His materials are very good, and you will get enough contract forms to get you started. Plus, his stuff is less expensive.

Ron has a no-nonsense approach that I like too. Many people swear by his courses. It’s good information, and I still think you should get both, but then, I am an information junkie.

If I could only get one course, I would go for William Bronchick’s course first.

I hope this helps!

Re: Ron or William’s L/O course? - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Mike K. on March 11, 2002 at 02:23:36:

Thanks a lot for the info, it has helped a lot in my decision process, although I am still undecided!

However, I’m leaning more toward’s Bronchick’s…