Russ Dalbey/Finding Notes - Posted by William K. Fisher

Posted by David Butler on April 06, 2006 at 15:07:21:

Hello William,

I’d have to say that you pretty much hit the nail on the head, as you’ll see has also been discussed at great length here in this thread. Here’s a reply in one such thread that I think you’ll find particularly enlightening, in as much as it addresses both issues you raise here:

Russ Dalbey by CaptPhil at:
http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/messages/19677.html

Beyond that, you’ll find the equivalent of a “mini-workshop” right here in the Forum by way of previous discussions on the “marketing” topic, simply by using that term as your keyword in the search engine at the top of this Forum!

No question that you will have to weed through some of the discussions to find the ones that are most meaningful to you! But that process alone is worth the learning you’ll gain from - not to mention the fact that the “gems” that appeal most to YOU… are found here, for FREE. That’s just the right price, eh?

Best wishes for your successs, and Many Happy Returns.

David P. Butler

Russ Dalbey/Finding Notes - Posted by William K. Fisher

Posted by William K. Fisher on April 06, 2006 at 12:10:53:

This is for anybody who has some good advice. I am also just starting out in this note business. I just received Dalbey’s “Winning in The Cash Flow Business.” I have not begun absorbing it yet. I am somewhat amazed at all the negative feedback I have seen about his program. It seems as if those who tried it succeeded and those who didn’t failed . It is just that simple. I guess if you expect to succeed at anything you at least have to learn it and try. I don’t suppose anything works unless you use what you learn. You have to pick up the material and read it, not just let it gather dust on a shelf.

Anyway my question is: Since I do see finding good notes is the hardest part of this business, what is a “good” way of getting people to refer notes to me? I am on a very limited budget. Yes, I am going to read and re-read Dalbey’s material. There appears to be some serious money to be made dealing with notes.

God Bless and Thank You.