San Bernardino CA. - Posted by Cork Horner

Posted by Tobeykins on November 21, 2000 at 24:48:34:

Ed Garcia knows that area - but I hear it is god for bread and butter props. But any area is good if you learn how to “farm” it.
Tobeykins

San Bernardino CA. - Posted by Cork Horner

Posted by Cork Horner on November 20, 2000 at 23:19:24:

Hi–I am seeking opinions of California investors for the Inland Empire market which I am looking at getting involved in fixers, repos , no down or leveraged purchases.

thanks for your comments

Re: San Bernardino CA. - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on November 21, 2000 at 19:48:41:

Hi Cork, I just picked up an option on a $225K+ property in Berdoo today (Little Mountain area near the college) with a monthly nut of over $2,400.

We’re running ads this week. Will let you know how it goes. This property is waaaay into the high-end for that area. I’ve done the little ones ($60 to 100K), but never one like this. I’m a bit concerned, but we have a good exit strategy: if it doesn’t work out (we simply drive two nails into in the calves of our leg and start screaming “Chupacabra”!

Bill

I know…I know… maybe two people know what a Chupacabra is. Picture a hoofed, hairy Al Gore with glowing red eyes, spittle dripping fangs and all the hot air sucked out, and that should give you an idea of what one looks like. Better yet, just imagine Ed Garcia without a shave. Oops…meant ‘Roger’ Garcia…sorry 'bout that Ed. My mistake.