Searching for a way... - Posted by CKincaid

Posted by CKincaid on August 14, 2003 at 21:29:33:

Message retrived from my trash…many thanks I hope this works out!!!

Searching for a way… - Posted by CKincaid

Posted by CKincaid on August 13, 2003 at 18:34:39:

I’m in the midst of repairing bad credit from a divorce yrs ago. I found out last yr when I started house hunting. (yes I had no idea the ex wouldn’t pay his bills per the agreement and yes I had no idea they would be on MY credit) Long story short I’m paying stuff off and have a valid loan for my current car which will help my scores. I need to buy a house! I make too much to rent and NOT have the tax shelter of owning. Plus watching 1300 a month go into someone else’s pocket with pretty much no roi is just dumb. I need to find a seller/broker in CT to work with that will do a lease option or land contract. I make more then enough money and coming up with a small starter downpayment is easy. Plus Job secuirty is NOT an issue. Fixer uppers are fine I’m just really picky on the location and type of house. i.e. I want some input on the properties if possible. Eventually I want to get back on track and be an investor myself. Any advice or does anyone know of a contact for my State? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Searching for a way… - Posted by Mark-CT

Posted by Mark-CT on August 13, 2003 at 19:29:18:

I know a realtor that may be able to help you. I emailed his name and number to you. Let me know if you recieved it ok.

Mark