Searching for mobile homes with land - Posted by Adrian

Posted by Adrian on April 15, 2006 at 12:34:31:

Yeah, not to as a stupid question here but it is better to get bigger mobile homes like 3bd 2bth. I mean we can get more money renting them out rather then getting a 1 or 2 bd rented out right? Also if paying cash is there anything to watch out for in regards to the title. Banks dont really play a part if paying cash.

Searching for mobile homes with land - Posted by Adrian

Posted by Adrian on April 14, 2006 at 24:44:19:

Ok so I have been doing some searching around for mobile homes with land that is for sale. But all I seem to find is mobile homes for sale without land. Are there some sites that I should look at? Where do I look? I am in illinois and from what I heard, alot of the parks here only rent.Any info would be great.

Re: Searching for mobile homes with land - Posted by Joe -Ga

Posted by Joe -Ga on April 14, 2006 at 22:55:30:

find yourself a good realtor, let them know what your looking for… They are great at finding deals… They are in the market daily and see what is there… I have 3 that call me every day or so with stuff they have found for me to look at… I have a 1/2 acre lot and doublewide under contract now for $10 thousand… for all of it… wawaiting the bank to locate the titles to the m.h… good investing!!

Re: Searching for mobile homes with land - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on April 14, 2006 at 08:22:40:

I found one on realtor.com