Seek lists of homeowners going into hard times - Posted by Mark (IL)

Posted by Kevin(OK) on December 19, 1998 at 05:21:19:

I called up every credit bereau in the phone book (transamerica, experian, etc.) and only transamarica had such a list. It covered the nation and cost $5000 to obtain if I could show proof that I could follow through with the service that I was trying to provide. Equifax was not in my phone book, so it still may be possible. Please let me know if you have any success.

Thanks

Kevin(OK)

Seek lists of homeowners going into hard times - Posted by Mark (IL)

Posted by Mark (IL) on December 19, 1998 at 05:08:30:

I am wondering if there is anybody who has purchased marketing lists of homeowners who are starting to have some bad financial times. Possibly new 30-90 day late pays on their credit record. I believe there are credit companies who provide such lists to banks, credit card companies, finance companies and I would like to get one or more sources of these lists. Feel free to either post or email. Thanks.

Mark

Re: Seek lists of homeowners going into hard times - Posted by Diamond

Posted by Diamond on December 21, 1998 at 13:46:29:

TransUnion also provide list according to your criteria. You can find info on their website.

Re: Seek lists of homeowners going into hard times - Posted by Jim_NC

Posted by Jim_NC on December 19, 1998 at 08:01:31:

There is a company in Chicago called Americalist. I used to use them for mailing lists to target people with credit problems for the auto business. I am not sure of their phone number but I’m sure you could get it from directory assistance.