Sellers are liers and bankers are jerks? - Posted by Stephen Ford

Posted by Stew(NE) on January 12, 2004 at 14:20:45:

If you have the payoff then you know how much of this is fees. Did you ask them to waive the fees or to allow you to pay off the loan with out the interest due? Make a connection with a person in the bank. Keep your cool, it’s just business.

Sellers are liers and bankers are jerks? - Posted by Stephen Ford

Posted by Stephen Ford on January 12, 2004 at 13:35:06:

After everyone’s help, my first deal looks like a no deal. Saler accepted subject to with $1k to walk, owes $80k on a $120K only he isn’t 2 months behind like he said, rather 16 MONTHS!! $14k to bring the loan current. I’ll run it by the two people who where interested in it but I’m not getting my hopes up. Also am requesting a short sale.

The thing that really ticks me off is I called last month with a authorization to release information. 48 hours after faxing it, I’m told the loan is in collections. Go away for the holidays and start the new year playing one sided phone tag with collections for a week (they never returned a single phone call). Now the loan has been moved to forclosure!

Guess he could have stayed in the house forever if he hadn’t responded to my post card :frowning: