Selling a Notes - Posted by Ray Bennet

Posted by Tyshawn Despenza on July 06, 2007 at 11:52:24:

You can go to this site cashflowenterprise.myauctionteacher.com. They specialize in real estate notes and gives reasonable pricing.

Selling a Notes - Posted by Ray Bennet

Posted by Ray Bennet on July 06, 2007 at 10:29:15:

Does anyone know where I can get cash for my note?

Re: Selling Seller Financed Notes - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on July 06, 2007 at 16:50:03:

Ray and others to whom it may concern:

Myself and my firm SUNVEST have purchased as a principal all types of Real Estate secured paper for over 23+ years. If you are in need of some assistance in structuring a potential Seller financed transaction or you simply want us to provide you with some of the most competitive no nonsense pricing available for quality real estate notes in the marketplace in a prompt professional manner, call me as it may be very profitable to you.

We purchase “seasoned” notes where a payment history has already been established or newly created Seller financed notes that are the result of a property sold and we’ve acted as a “catalyst” to put together numerous transactions with individuals who many times thought they were not possible.

Remember, If I can ever be of service to you where alternative real estate financing or notes are involved please do not hesitate to contact me.

I invite you to call me anytime to discuss your particular situation.

Warmly,
Michael Morrongiello a/ka/ “the Noteman” & author of the home study courses available on this site;
The Unity of Real Estate & “Paper”
&
Paper Into Cash- Creating Marketable Notes-the convertible currency

General Manager
SUNVEST INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Since 1983
“Creative People With Creative Solutions”
P.O. Box 1639
Sonoma, CA 95476
707-939-9450 Office - Direct line
707-939-8476 Fax
MikeM@sunvestinc.com